The second edition of the Indo-French Knowledge Summit dedicated to Higher Education, Research and Innovation will take place at the University of Lyon, France on 17 & 18 October, 2019.
The Summit is organised by the Embassy of France in India, in partnership with Campus France and the University of Lyon and will be inaugurated by high level dignitaries of the governments of France and India.
The two-day summit will involve a series of interactive sessions, allowing participants to deepen scientific and academic cooperation between our two countries and launch concrete initiatives in priority areas such as:
- Smart cities: Electric Mobility
- Smart Cities: Urban Planning & Architecture
- Aeronautics & Space
- Agriculture & Food Processing
- Eco – Energy & Renewable Energy
- Artificial Intelligence & Mathematics
- Valorisation of Natural Resources from Plants
- Marine Sciences
- Strengthening Employability & Entrepreneurship