The Generation Equality Forum is a civil society centered, global gathering for gender equality convened by UN Women and co-hosted by the governments of Mexico and France. Kicking off in Mexico City, Mexico, and culminating in Paris, France in the first half of 2021, the Forum will launch a series of concrete, ambitious and transformative actions to achieve immediate and irreversible progress towards gender equality. The Generation Equality Forum is a major global inflexion point for gender equality and will bring together governments, corporations, and change-makers from around the world to define and announce ambitious investments and policies. Their effort recognizes that 25 years after the landmark World Conference on Women in Beijing, no country has yet achieved full gender equality.
To become a part of this global forum, the Embassy of France, Institut Français Inde, and the network of Alliance Françaises in India are conducting a series of events about Equality in India.
Among them is this Slogan Writing Contest.
DO YOU BELIEVE
EQUAL IS NORMAL?
EQUAL IS NORMAL?
IF YES! PARTICIPATE IN THIS SLOGAN WRITING CONTEST AND HELP US SPREAD THE MESSAGE
Rules of participation:
- Create an original slogan in a single phrase or sentence only
- Articulate it in any language recognized under Articles 344(1) and 351 of the Indian Constitution. You may send in entries in English or French additionally
- Only a single entry per person
- The last date to submit an entry is 31st May at midnight IST
- Contest open to all Indian citizens of any age.
The best entry will win EXCITING PRIZES.
The top ten slogans will be recognized and published on the website of the Institut Français in India.