The programme is aimed at: Indian professionals working in the publishing sector.
- ASFORED, an association created by the SNE to train publishers.
- To discover the diversity of the publishing sector in France and identify the characteristics of French publishing.
- To understand the commercial activity of a French publishing house.
- To exchange practices and expertise between French and Indian publishers.
Academic calendar & professional training (2020-21):
- Workshop 1: 11 December (3 hours) – Organization of a Publishing Team
- Workshop 2: 15 January (3 hours) – Distribution Models for Printed Books
- Workshop 3: 19 February (3 hours) – Training Methods and Practices for Sales Teams
- Workshop 4: 18 March (3 hours) – Creating a Constant Buzz of Marketing Activities in Physical Spaces
Total Duration: 12 hours
Medium of learning: English
6 000 INR per workshop or 20 000 INR for all 4 payable to the French Institute in India by bank transfer
- Fill out the below form.
- Attach or send the following details to: email@example.com:
- Description of your position/role in the publishing industry
- Name & Description of the Indian publisher you work for
- Experience in cooperation with French publishing houses (if any)
Your application will only be considered upon receipt of your complete supporting documents.
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
Every workshop will accept maximum 10 participants. Each candidate must attentively read the application form where information on his/her professional background will be requested.