Who can apply:
- Students & professionals
- of Indian nationality
- holding a master’s degree level (in literature, language, social sciences, communication, journalism) or equivalent
- with 2 years of professional experience.
- ASFORED, an association created by the SNE to train publishers.
- Indian Publishers
- Alliance Française India network
- To create a Franco-Indian community of publishers.
- To benefit from theoretical and professional training in the French publishing network. The French Institute in India and ASFORED will help the candidates find an internship in a French Publishing house.
- To understand the print publishing chain.
- To improve the level in French language – target: B1 level.
- To become an alumni of the renowned French publishing school ASFORED.
Academic calendar & professional training:
- October-December : 3 months intensive French language training (60 hours)
- January-March : e-learning programme of ASFORED (60 hours)
- April-July : Professional internship with French publishers and interaction with French students of masters in publishing
The French Institute in India will bear:
- ASFORED e-learning programme fees (EUR 2500)
- the international flight ticket to France
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- French diploma (if any)
- University degree(s)
Your application will only be considered upon receipt of your complete supporting documents.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
Selection will be based on the quality of the SOP. Each candidate must read attentively the application form where information on his/her professional background will be requested.