of French Language
In order to improve the structure of language teaching methods in schools and universities, the French Institute in India often organises short-term training programmes for teachers. These training sessions focus on various themes and are adapted to the context of teaching French as a foreign language in India.
Recent themes include:
- Linguistic competence and practice
- Use of digital technology in the classroom
- Singing and voice modulation
Details and registrations for the next ‘Rendez-vous de l’IFI’ to be published here soon.
On the occasion of the International Day of French Teachers (Journée Internationale des Professeurs de Français), we are launching an open competition for all French language teachers in India.
The two winners of this competition will get a pedagogical and linguistic stay of two weeks in France.
Theme – “Nouveaux liens et nouvelles pratiques : projets pour demain”
Check the details and apply before 18th December 2020.
Institut Français Inde is working with schools and teachers for the qualification of teachers of French language.
Offer quality education to your students. Enable them to become enlightened citizens and to apply to French grandes écoles and universities. Enhance your teaching offer with qualified and certified teachers.
The French Institute in India offers scholarships to French language teachers every year.
These scholarship programmes provide teachers with a chance to attend workshops and training programmes in French universities or online.
- April 2021: CLICK HERE to consult the Call for Applications – Scholarship for Teachers willing to reach DELF B1 or B2 level.
PROFLE + constitutes:
- an intuitive and ergonomic interface, adapted to mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
- 3 self-learning programmes (with a free-trial session)
- a certified course based on the completion of a final project to be presented before the CIEP jury.
This programme may be used as part of a continuous training plan, with an individual approach or an institutional approach. It offers organisations and institutions- in France and abroad- an alternative or a complement to regular training activities.
PROFLE+ can also be integrated into an ongoing training programme such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree .
For further details on training and scholarship programmes please contact:
Ms. Smriti PAHWA